By Christian Decker,Rita Werner
Read Online or Download Academic research and writing: A concise introduction PDF
Best library & information science books
A accomplished examine modern traits and practices in public libraries present Practices in Public Libraries combines learn, surveys, and sensible adventure to envision numerous tendencies, matters, and practices in public library management. The top researchers within the box discover very important modern themes starting from literacy guide and advocacy to moral issues within the acquisition of international language fabrics.
Particularly targeting the assets on federal executive on hand on-line, this e-book helps the schooling of younger voters and provides instructions for undertaking courses for adolescence at the executive. • Introduces librarians to an enormous variety of no-cost assets that may be further to their providers repertoire, together with reference, programming, and screens• is helping librarians teach younger electorate approximately their executive and the way it really works• helps academics and homeschoolers in K–12 schooling with a breadth of presidency assets appropriate to a number of subject material that's associated with nationwide criteria
The ever-increasing acceleration of technological swap calls for that cutting-edge info pros and educators not just be always buying new wisdom and talents, but additionally that they domesticate the power to make sound judgments on which applied sciences to embody. when you are grappling with info overload and pondering how one can sustain, this advisor is for you.
How libraries healthy into the expertise marketstrategies to future-proof library expertise effortsapproaches to know-how making plans that stick—and suggestions to maintain the plan on trackskills to appreciate know-how investments by means of figuring out the full bills of possession and the really expert library go back on technological investmenthow to gather and use precious facts and information with no being overwhelmedhow to stick present, a professional, and ok with quick technological changeManaging Library expertise, you’ll locate easy-to-follow routines and instruments which were validated in real-world occasions, in addition to step by step directions for the most important tactics, together with expertise making plans.
- Assessing Information Needs: Tools, Techniques and Concepts for the Internet Age (Aslib Know How Guides)
- Building a Digital Repository Program with Limited Resources (Chandos Information Professional Series)
- Taking Your Library Career to the Next Level: Participating, Publishing, and Presenting (Chandos Information Professional Series)
- Web Analytics Strategies for Information Professionals: A LITA Guide
- Creating and Maintaining an Information Literacy Instruction Program in the Twenty-First Century: An Ever-Changing Landscape (Chandos Information Professional Series)
- Introduction to Reference and Information Services in Today's School Library
Extra resources for Academic research and writing: A concise introduction
Academic research and writing: A concise introduction by Christian Decker,Rita Werner