By Tim R. Swartz
Explore the unusual global below the Poles! trip with renown researcher Tim Swartz as he makes an attempt to resolve Admiral Richard E Byrd's mysterious trip to discover a mystery subterranean global! this is facts that the good adventurer really ventured past the poles right into a wealthy land inhabited via a race of superbeings in addition to almost certainly refugee scientists and SS individuals of Hitler's dreaded Nazi regime.
EXAMINE MANY debatable principles, together with: zero How the area used to be shaped.
* The lifestyles of the mythological lands of Hyperborea and Ultima Thule.
* the improvement of the Flying Saucer.
* The mysterious lands and other people of the a ways North.
* Operation Highjump - Antarctic assault! zero Did Hitler break out to Antarctica?
* Britain's mystery warfare on the Poles.
* Did an internal global race provide the German's flying saucers expertise? This booklet comprises many very important illustrations, paintings and files for the intense scholar to check.
"The thought of a hole earth has been with us for a very long time. such a lot so-called critical researchers wish to sweep the speculation lower than the run. as a matter of fact instead ebook writer i've got came upon that there are extra humans vulnerable to settle for that UFOs originate from within our personal planet than from a few far flung international in space....This ebook makes exciting reading." --Timothy Beckley/ConspiracyJournal.com
Read Online or Download Admiral Byrd's Secret Journey Beyond the Poles PDF
Best metaphysics books
“Reality is adventure, and event is reality,” says Hawaiian shaman Serge King, conversing of Huna, the esoteric culture during which he used to be reared. King emphasizes that every one people manage to shift from one international to a different. the variation is that shamans do it purposefully, whereas the remainder of us are blind to it.
Even supposing the significance of Francisco Suárez has been as a rule famous, the broader context of his proposal is still mostly unexplored. This number of papers, aimed toward puttinghisphilosophy into context, could be of price not only to Suárez students, yet to an individual attracted to the intricacies of metaphysical concept on the verge of modernity.
The Quantum of rationalization advances a daring new thought of ways clarification must be understood in philosophical and cosmological inquiries. utilizing a whole interpretation of Alfred North Whitehead’s philosophical and mathematical writings and an interpretive constitution that's primarily new, Auxier and Herstein argue that Whitehead hasn't ever been correctly understood, nor has the intensity and breadth of his contribution to the human look for wisdom been assimilated through his successors.
Time’s mysteries appear to withstand comprehension and what is still, as soon as the widespread metaphors are stripped away, can stretch even the main profound thinker. In Of Time and Lamentation, Raymond Tallis rises to this problem and explores the character and which means of time and the way top to appreciate it.
- New Horizons in the Study of Language and Mind
- Kant's Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Morals: A Commentary
- God: A brief philosophical introduction
- Simple Reality: The Key to Serenity and Survival
- Fiction and Fictionalism (New Problems of Philosophy)
- anasutasia: hibikiwatarushiberiasugi siriizuichi (Japanese Edition)
Extra resources for Admiral Byrd's Secret Journey Beyond the Poles
Admiral Byrd's Secret Journey Beyond the Poles by Tim R. Swartz