By Jean-Luc Nancy,Charlotte Mandell
Read Online or Download After Fukushima: The Equivalence of Catastrophes PDF
Similar globalisation books
Examining this e-book may perhaps switch the way you see Canada. such a lot folks think this country’s fundamental function has been as peacekeeper or sincere dealer in difficult-to-solve disputes. yet, opposite to the mythology of Canada as a strength for reliable on this planet, The Black booklet of Canadian international coverage sheds gentle on many darkish corners: From troops that joined the British in Sudan in 1885 to gunboat international relations within the Caribbean and aspirations of important American empire, to participation within the U.
Bei diesem Buch handelt es sich um das Forschungsergebnis eines Unterthemas mit dem Titel „Die Beziehungen der Zwei Systeme und China’s Auswärtigen Strategie im Globalisierungsprozess in der Zeit nach dem Kalten Krieg“. Der Hauptgegenstand des Forschungsprojektes warfare „Internationale Politische Ökonomie und China’s Diplomatische Strategie in der Globalisierungsära“ (Projekt 211), die von der Renmin Universität China ausgeführt worden ist.
The advance of the chinese language MNC is a brand new characteristic of globalization, one who will absolutely switch the area. Why chinese language enterprises internationalize, how they accomplish that, and what the impression in their internationalization on constructed markets could be are the foci of this book.
This edited quantity analyses diversified types of resistance opposed to foreign associations and charts their luck or failure in altering the normative orders embodied in those associations. Non-state teams and particular states alike recommend replacement international politics, whilst discovering themselves demonized as pariahs and outlaws who disturb proven structures of governance.
- Cash Transfers and Basic Social Protection: Towards a Development Revolution? (Rethinking International Development series)
- The Natural Gas Revolution: At the Pivot of the World's Energy Future
- Caribbean Sovereignty, Development and Democracy in an Age of Globalization (Routledge Advances in International Relations and Global Politics)
- Europe and Empire: On the Political Forms of Globalization (Commonalities)
- Global Governance: Why? What? Whither?
- Rich People Poor Countries: The Rise of Emerging-Market Tycoons and their Mega Firms
Additional info for After Fukushima: The Equivalence of Catastrophes
After Fukushima: The Equivalence of Catastrophes by Jean-Luc Nancy,Charlotte Mandell